Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes
• 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
• 1/3 cup milk or milk aternative
• 1/8 cup shredded zucchini
• 1 tsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
• 6 eggs
• 2 tbs melted coconut oil or butter
•1 tsp vanilla
•1/4 cup cassava flour
•1/4 cup coconut flour
•1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• Pinch of cinnamon
• Pinch of salt
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the wet ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
2. Heat a griddle or skillet on medium heat. Coat the pan with oil or butter. Pour a about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan, or to desire size. When the edges are dry and you start to see bubbles form on top, flip.
3. Serve with maple syrup, apple butter, honey, or a seasonal compote!
Servings: Makes roughly 6-7 pancakes.
Note: You can leave out the zucchini and 1.5 more tbsp of pumpkin or half a banana, if desired.